FANDOM


Skills are sets of passive or active abilities that enhance or strengthen a player character. Every time a player levels up, they gain a single skill point that can unlock one skill.

Active Skills Edit

These are the perks that will required to be activated by the player to trigger its effect.

  • Kick Boxing
  • Lockpicking
  • Quick Reflexes
  • Sprinter
  • Stealth

Passive Skills Edit

These are the skills that are once obtained, it will be always on. And it doesn't need to be activated by the player.

  • Assassin
  • Brute Strength
  • Exterminator
  • Fast Learner
  • Head Hunter
  • Aim For the Heart
  • Hunter
  • Immune System
  • Jogging
  • Looter
  • Marksman
  • Melee Expert
  • Mule
  • Pistol Proficiency
  • Reloading
  • Lumberjack
  • Rifle Expert
  • Shotgun Expert
  • Submachine Gun Expert
  • Survivor
  • Thick Skin
  • Toughness
  • Trucker

Skill Rank Mechanic Edit

All skills can be upgraded from Tier 1 through to Tier 5. However, the higher tier ranks only unlock every five level.

  • Level 1: Tier 1
  • Level 5: Tier 2
  • Level 10: Tier 3
  • Level 15: Tier 4
  • Level 20: Tier 5

Prestiging Edit

Prestige points can be obtained by gaining 1,500,000 experience points after reaching level 30, you will also gain an Elite Enhancer. This exp counter can be viewed by opening up your inventory screen, and clicking on View All stats. Previously you would have get reset back to level 1 after prestiging, but that no longer happens, and any body who was below level 30 and prestiged in the past will be set back to level 30 for free.

A character can prestige up to five times, for a total bonus of five extra skill points.

Active Skills Edit

Active skills required direct input from the player to use in game. These skills are generally special abilities that can be used in the field. The values for each tier listed below are totals and not additive.

Skill Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4 Tier 5
Kickboxing
Karate Kid
  • +10% Kick Damage, Stun Duration, & Kick Knockback
  • -5% Kick Cooldown
  • 20% Kick Damage, Stun Duration, & Kick Knockback
  • 10% Kick Cooldown
  • 30% Kick Damage, Stun Duration, & Kick Knockback
  • 15% Kick Cooldown
  • 40% Kick Damage, Stun Duration, & Kick Knockback
  • 20% Kick Cooldown
  • 50% Kick Damage, Stun Duration, & Kick Knockback
  • 30% Kick Cooldown
Lockpicking
Home Invader
+ 5% Unlock Chance + 10% Unlock Chance + 15% Unlock Chance + 20% Unlock Chance + 25% Unlock Chance
Sprinter
Run like hell
  • +5% Sprint Speed
  • -5% Cooldown
  • +5% Duration
  • +10% Sprint Speed
  • -10% Cooldown
  • +10% Duration
  • +15% Sprint Speed
  • -15% Cooldown
  • +15% Duration
  • +20% Sprint Speed
  • -20% Cooldown
  • +20% Duration
  • +25% Sprint Speed
  • -25% Cooldown
  • +25% Duration
Stealth
Sneaky
  • +10% Sneak Speed
  • -5% Sneak Visibility Range & Surprise Damage
  • +20% Sneak Speed
  • 10% Sneak Visibility Range & Surprise Damage
  • +30% Sneak Speed
  • 15% Sneak Visibility Range & Surprise Damage
  • +40% Sneak Speed
  • 20% Sneak Visibility Range & Surprise Damage
  • +50% Sneak Speed
  • +25% Sneak Visibility, Range, and Surprise Damage
Quick Reflexes
Can't touch this
  • -8% Dodge Cooldown
  • +15% Incoming Stun Recovery
  • -15% Dodge Cooldown
  • +30% Incoming Stun Recovery
  • -23% Dodge Cooldown
  • +45% Incoming Stun Recovery
  • 30% Dodge Cooldown
  • 60% Incoming Stun Recovery
  • 38% Dodge Cooldown
  • 75% Incoming Stun Recovery

Passive Skills Edit

Passive skills do not need to be managed or activated by the player, they will always be active in the background. The values for each tier listed below are totals and not additive.

Skill Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4 Tier 5
Assassin
PVP Supremacy
+8% Damage to humans +16% Damage to humans +24% Damage to humans +32% Damage to humans +40% Damage to humans
Brute Strength
Negan's Apprentice
+10% Knockback & Stun +20% Knockback & Stun +30% Knockback & Stun +40% Knockback & Stun +50% Knockback & Stun
Exterminator
Bane of the Undead
+5% Damage to infected +10% Damage to infected +15% Damage to infected +20% Damage to infected +25% Damage to infected
Fast Learner
Quick-witted
+5% Experience gain +10% Experience gain +15% Experience gain +20% Experience gain +25% Experience gain
Head Hunter
One shot, one kill
+5% Headshot damage +10% Headshot damage +15% Headshot damage +20% Headshot damage +25% Headshot damage
Aim For the Heart
Headfirst, Headstrong
+5% Body damage +10% Body damage +15% Body damage +20% Body damage +25% Body damage
Hunter
Bane of the Mutated
+8% Damage to Mutated +16% Damage to Mutated +24% Damage to Mutated +32% Damage to Mutated +40% Damage to Mutated
Immune System
An apple a day, keeps the Doctor away
-20% Infection & Radiation Chance -40% Infection & Radiation Chance -60% Infection & Radiation Chance -80% Infection & Radiation Chance -100% Infection & Radiation Chance
Jogging
Never skip Leg Day
+5% Jog Speed +10% Jog Speed +15% Jog Speed +20% Jog Speed +25% Jog Speed
Looter
Master Thief
  • +10% Search Speed
  • +10% Find Unique, Elite, Rare, & Superior Item Chance
  • +20% Search Speed
  • +20% Find Unique, Elite, Rare, & Superior Item Chance
  • +30% Search Speed
  • +30% Find Unique Elite, Rare, & Superior Item Chance
  • +40% Search Speed
  • +40% Find Unique Elite, Rare, & Superior Item Chance
  • +50% Search Speed
  • +50% Find Unique Elite, Rare, & Superior Item Chance
Lumberjack

The Great Communicator

  • +8%Chainsaw Body Damage
  • +8% Chainsaw Attack Speed
  • +16%Chainsaw Body Damage
  • +16% Chainsaw Attack Speed
  • +24%Chainsaw Body Damage
  • +24% Chainsaw Attack Speed
  • +32%Chainsaw Body Damage
  • +32 Chainsaw Attack Speed
  • +40%Chainsaw Body Damage
  • +40% Chainsaw Attack Speed
Marksman
Eagle Eye
  • +10% Aim speed
  • +10% Minimum & Maximum accuracy
  • +10% Range
  • +20% Aim speed
  • +20% Minimum & Maximum accuracy
  • +20% Range
  • +30% Aim speed
  • +30% Minimum & Maximum accuracy
  • +30% Range
  • +40% Aim speed
  • +40% Minimum & Maximum accuracy
  • +40% Range
  • +50% Aim Speed
  • +50% Minimum & Maximum accuracy
  • +50% Range
Medic

For maximum sustainability

+20% Health Restoration +40% Health Restoration +60% Health Restoration +80% Restoration +100% Health Restoration
Melee Expert
Let's get physical
  • +5% Body Damage
  • +5% Attack Speed
  • +5% Knockback & Stun.
  • +10% Body Damage
  • +10% Attack Speed
  • +10% Knockback & Stun
  • +15% Body Damage
  • +15% Attack Speed
  • +15% Knockback & Stun
  • +20% Body Damage
  • +20% Attack Speed
  • +20% Knockback & Stun
  • +25% Body Damage
  • +25% Attack Speed
  • +25% Knockback & Stun
Mule
Roomy
+10% Inventory Space +20% Inventory Space +30% Inventory Space +40% Inventory Space +50% Inventory Space
Pistol Expert
Ace of Wild West
  • +5% Pistol Headshot & Body Damage
  • +5% Aim Speed & RoF
  • +5% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy 
  • +10% Pistol Headshot & Body Damage
  • +10% Aim Speed & RoF
  • +10% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy 
  • +15% Pistol Headshot & Body Damage
  • +15% Aim Speed & RoF
  • +15% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy 
  • +20% Pistol Headshot & Body Damage
  • +20% Aim Speed & RoF
  • +20% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy 
  • +25% Pistol Headshot & Body Damage
  • +25% Aim Speed & ROF
  • +25% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
Quickshot
Jack of all Trades, Master of None
+10% Aim Speed & Attack Speed(All Guns) +20% Aim Speed & Attack Speed(All Guns) +30% Aim Speed & Attack Speed(All Guns) +40% Aim Speed & Attack Speed(All Guns) +50% Aim Speed & Attack Speed(All Guns)
Reloading
What is Reloading?
  • +5% Walk Speed
  • +10% Reload Speed & Ammo Capacity
  • +10% Walk Speed
  • +20% Reload Speed & Ammo Capacity
  • +15% Walk Speed
  • +30% Reload Speed & Ammo Capacity
  • +20% Walk Speed
  • +40% Reload Speed & Ammo Capacity
  • +25% Walk Speed
  • +50% Reload Speed & Ammo Capacity
Rifle Expert
360° No Scope
  • +5% Rifle Headshot & Body Damage
  • +5% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +5% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +10% Rifle Headshot & Body Damage
  • +10% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +10% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +15% Rifle Headshot & Body Damage
  • +15% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +15% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +20% Rifle Headshot & Body Damage
  • +20% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +20% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +25% Rifle Headshot & Body Damage
  • +25% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +25% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
Shotgun Expert
Jellified Zombies
  • +5% Shotgun Headshot & Body Damage
  • +5% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +5% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +10% Shotgun Headshot & Body Damage
  • +10% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +10% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +15% Shotgun Headshot & Body Damage
  • +15% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +15% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +20% Shotgun Headshot & Body Damage
  • +20% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +20% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +25% Shotgun Headshot & Body Damage
  • +25% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +25% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
SMG Expert

Close Quarter Combat

  • +5% SMG Headshot & Body shot Damage
  • +5% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +5% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +10% SMG Headshot & Body shot Damage
  • +10% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +10% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +15% SMG Headshot & Body shot Damage
  • +15% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +15% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +20% SMG Headshot & Body shot Damage
  • +20% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +20% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
  • +25% SMG Headshot & Body Damage
  • +25% Aim & Attack Speed
  • +25% Minimum & Maximum Accuracy
Survivor
Fasting Expert
  • +20% Energy & Hydration Restoration
  • -5% Energy & Hydration needs
  • +40% Energy & Hydration Restoration
  • -10% Energy & Hydration needs
  • +60% Energy & Hydration Restoration
  • -15% Energy & Hydration needs
  • +80% Energy & Hydration Restoration
  • -20% Energy & Hydration needs
  • +100% Energy & Hydration Restoration
  • -25% Energy & Hydration needs
Thick Skin

Human Rhinoceros... or Elephant

-20% Bleeding & Burning Chance -40% Bleeding & Burning Chance -60% Bleeding & Burning Chance -80% Bleeding & Burning Chance -100% Burning & Bleeding Chance
Toughness
Impregnable
+15% Health +30% Health +45% Health +60% Health +75% Health
Trucker
Car Lover
+10% Vehicle MPG & Inventory Slots +20% Vehicle MPG & Inventory Slots +30% Vehicle MPG & Inventory Slots +40% Vehicle MPG & Inventory Slots +50% Vehicle MPG & Inventory Slots

Information pulled from:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-bgSoSfP2TmVj8ZrWu_ApqVgqGhmayL2xmKl_ao6-Bg/edit#gid=0

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.